Advanced Misting System (3/8″ Backbone) v4.0ystem with a 3/8″ Backbone is a significantly more powerful system than the starter or ultimate. Unless you’re going to exceed 20 nozzles, we do not recommend upgrading to this misting system. Features a pump capable of pressures up to 125psi. Supports from 10 to 70+ nozzles of your choice. Actual number of nozzles depends on the complexity of the system. Pump can run continuously for hours at a time, EVEN DRY! These pumps are manufactured specifically for MistKing and are very robust.
This is the 4th generation mistking system which includes the new seconds timer. If your need calls for a different timer, be sure to select it from the options on the right.
This Advanced Misting System v4.0 includes
- Large capacity diaphragm pump with 3/8″ fittings.
- 24V Power adapter – 110V (CE and cUL listed)
- 3/8″ reservoir bulkhead with plug
- 3/8″ Ball Valve
- 35 feet of 1/4″ black opaque tubing (to connect nozzles)
- 15 feet of 3/8″ black opaque tubing (to connect reservoir to pump and run nozzle 3/8″ backbone)
- 12 Value “T” Misting Assemblies
- 3 Value “L” Misting Assemblies
- 2 Reducing Tee Connections (3/8″ to 1/4″)
- 1 Reducing Elbow Connections (3/8″ to 1/4″)
- 20 1/4″ Tubing Clips
- 10 3/8″ Tubing Clips
- Seconds timer ST-24
- Installation instructions